Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer time










We have had a great and buys summer so far. Julius is running at seven and a half pounds now at almost three weeks. He is a little more work than his sister but now that I am feelin healed it isn't so bad. Chris was able to take two weeks off for the baby and I was terrified for him to return, leaving me with three kids. So far it's been okay. I even ventured up to Tahoe to meet the family. The girls sure love Julius and are big helpers. They ask to hold him at every chance. Nightime is pretty typical of a newborn but he takes pretty good naps during the day so I have time to breathe and catch up. We have been pretty lucky to be able to hang out with the family often this summer. We had tried to take pictures but it's impossible to get every happy face all at once. Chris also got a promotion at work the day before we had Julius so a shout out to his hard work being recongnized!

No comments: