Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome Julius John!











We welcomed our third child and first boy on June 23 at 8:29am. He weighed 6lbs, 6oz and 18 1/2 inches long. He looks like Chris right down to his little ears. He has big wide eyes and lots of black hair. He sure is adorable but much different from my girls. He cries before his eyes are even open to let me know he is hungry and eats much more than I can remember the girls eating. He already has shown me the difference between boys and girls and I cannot wait for all the new experiences we will have with him. The surgery went well and was one of the better csections for me. I tend to have panic attacks before and during the surgery but as soon as that baby is out, everything goes great. I ended up falling asleep while they were sewing me back up, after I heard his first cry and knew all was well. My pain is also much less than the previous surgeries and I seemed to have bounced back physically and mentally much quicker. I am anxious to get past these first six weeks and back to my normal self. Thank you so much to all those who have been so much help and for all the visitors we had in the hospital. Oh yah, we decided to name hime Julius John instead of Christopher Julius in honor of my grandpa who passed away a month too soon. I'm sure he definently helped pick this little guy to come to our family.

1 comment:

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

He is BEAUTIFUL Megan!!!! Oh so cute!!!! I need to come visit you!!! WE are moving in 2 1/2 weeks!!!! I'm glad to hear you are feeling well and healing well too! Little boys are so fun!!!! Congrats!