Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter and updates

So Easter was fun, but cold. Ino don't know why we are always destined for a cold easter here in Reno. We went to a friends egg hunt then did the traditional one at mom's. I am always so frustrated because I will find cute Easter dresses and have to cover them up with sweaters. And the poor girls toes were frozen. Regardless, they had fun, got lots of candy and now it is sitting on top of fridge waiting for someone to eat it. This month has been crazy and will not be slowing down anytime soon. It is the last month of school so teachers are buckling down and assigning all the last exams and projects before finals in May, so this has left Chris and I extremely busy with one thing after another. Our home is still in process of closing so we are very anxious for this Friday, the 23rd when we will close. All the inspections went well and the appraiser appraised our home at 142,000 which was the best news all month. (we are only paying 110,000). So now this week are frantically trying to clean, pack, finish school, pick paint colors and keep going to work. On top of all that little Mercedes got a sinus infection and has been cranky from that. Yesterday I thought I was feelin braxton hicks contractions but as they continued all day and were only about 5 min apart I decided that I should go get checked out. I had to call in sick at work and spent 4 hours in L & D. After multiple tests I was sent home with antibiotics for an infection that had caused my contractions. Not only did I miss work but today I am still having these wonderful contractions and nausea because they willl not go away until the medicine kicks in tomorrow.. ugghh. Regardless we have been grateful for all the help Mom has given us, I don't know what I would do without her! I will keep you posted about the move, hopefully with some pictures of our new place...

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Oh my! Y'all have a LOT going on! Be careful and take care of yourself amidst all the craziness. I can't wait to see you all in just a month and a half. Those girls are so darn cute! Madi can't wait to play with them!