Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feb on into March






We have had so much fun these last couple of weeks! Lisa and Phil and Sandy came to Reno with the kids. It was so much fun to hang out with them and for Chris to finally meet Sandy. Plus I had not seen Riley since she was a baby. It was fun catching up and spending quality time together. School is still going great,busy but when you enjoy it, it is doable. We just found out that Chris will be able to graduate with me next spring! We are so exicted to continue to accomplish all our main goals together. The first week of March I was able to go to a student career forum in San Fran with a couple of my good friends. We had a blast and were there for three days. It was fun to be able to get away from everything for a while, but it always makes me aprreciate my life back at home. We have had some fun snowstorms that have kept us busy and active. In a few days for spring break and a much needed vacation we are heading down to Southern California to soak up warm weather. We are lucky enough to go to the San Diego Zoo and Disneyland. The kids don't know we are going yet so I am excited to see their faces. I have been working two nights a week for a while now, still a waitress, but finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I see that I won't be stuck in it forever. For those of you who don't know, I am partially interning with a designer on the house that my dad is working on and she is lettting me use my skills on the old master bath! It was will be so neat to actually see one of my designs become a reality instead of a color board. I will definently post pictures of that and our vacation next time! Chris's birthday is this weekend, while we will be in California, so last night I threw a surprise party. It, for once, was a success. He is usually a snoop, but he really had no idea. Thanks to everyone who made it! Till next time

No comments: