Saturday, October 2, 2010

September

Where to begin??? This has been a crazy month, hence no posts. So school is in full swing now and so it has left me little free time for anything else. I started the semester with my usual 15 credits but this third child has me really thrown. I was way to overwhelmed with some of the basic classes so I decided to put those off and focus on my design classes this semester. It is nice because my mind is completely zoned in on them and I don't have to worry about classes like core humanities and marketing. I also started my internship. I am at a place called ProSource. It is a flooring showroom and by the end of it I will very knowledgable about all floor sn countertops! They sell cheap, cheap but good stuff so if you need new floors come see me! Chris is also very busy at work. He had a week of pathology training that kept him busy and will also lead to another promotion in the near future. He watches the kids tues, wed and thurs. He is Mr. Mom and quite honestly does a better job than me. The house is clean, dinner is sometimes made and always delicious and almost all the laundry is done. He even has master the girls hair. He and Julius have become quite close and Julius would rather hang with dad when he is not hungery. Chris is amazing! The girls are doing great and staying busy. They love to play with each other and often won't let chris and I play with them. Julius is three months now and is even more adorable. He is babbling, very loudly because he has to compete with the girls. He even started giggling. I love him so much and I love having a boy! I will be posting pictures shortly.

No comments: