Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lots to say...
















Well this last month has definently been a busy one and I am so glad to have it over with. A few big things have happened. First, my grandfather passed away which we are all sad about but glad he can move onto the next life. He lived a great life and it was great to see everyone again for the weekend. Second, Chris and I finally closed on our house!! After three weeks of setbacks due to the bank's errors, we closed on the 13th. My parents were so kind to allow us to stay in their home for much longer than expected and we really appreciated all the help. I think it's the way to go for all you preggies out there. Live with your mom the last month, it was so relaxing. Thanks Mom and Dad. We celebrated Thalia's second birthday there and I was glad to get a picture with my grandparents and the family since it was only a few days before he passed away. We just had a small family party but it was nice and perfect for a two year old. School finally ended and Chris and I both escaped with good grades. I will do a seperate posting about our new house later. Mercedes finally decided she was ready to pee in the toilet and has been toilet trained ever since! We got to talk to Brent on Mothers Day and it was great to hear from him. Ryan and Shantel, us and all the girls ventured a trip to Sacramento for a day at Fairy Tale Town and then IKEA for the afternoon. It was a great trip, but spent way too much money at IKEA. We are now just trying to get everything unpacked and set up before Julius makes his arrival on the 23 at 8 am. And to save the best for last, I quit my job!

No comments: