Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry no pics...

Chris and I made another huge step in our future. We made an offer on our first house!!!! I can't believe it and I though this opportunity wouldn't present itself for years, but it did and here we are waiting to see if it's excepted. We are so excited! Everything else is going great here. We went to the Wailers concert last night and that was a fun experience. It was our first reggae concert. Other than that we are still working and going to school. I am 22 weeks along and this little guy is a wiggler. I'm not quite sure how my mother had so many pregnancies. This one is already uncomfortable and I am not even finished with my second trimester. I will keep you posted on details about the house and hopefully within the next two months I can post before and after pictures!

1 comment:

Ann and John and Annabel said...

That's awesome Meagan, let us know if you need any help. We want to have you all over for dinner some time. We'll give you a call.